Hey Love,
I am feeling glimpses of beauty and happiness of eternity while writing to you.
Don't know when were we separated may be at the begging of time. But I can still feel the the separation flowing through aura of conciousness. And even knowing that the separation is just illusion and in depth we are still connected. I can just feel that separation through the emptiness wavering inside
my soul. But still I have smile on my lips ..the eternal me still can feel the existence of your soul sear me. May that is why, on physical level I have desire
a cosmic desire to get merged with you and get one or complete or as it was just oneness.
Oh Love..is it me or you all over spreaded in all dimensions which I can image and which I can imagine not. I can feel the movment of our conciousness flowing on the river of time together. And it's so close that sometimes I even have dout that is there just me.
And I am assure that the time will also rich a point where once again all will get united I will again become a part of Your existence or saying a part could be wrong again oneness would be riched. It's misterious that sometimes I am saying I am separate and sometimes oneness. May be it's cause of something unknown which unknown as thoughts,mind, or few impurities in conciousnes or somewhere in existence. And I even know that there is no impurity cause there is no place to be how could is it possible since you are spreaded everywhere in this vast cosmos.
And it's a long time to see you a long journey of pain, greed, happiness, sadness, tears of happiness, tears of sadness, getting and feeling glimpses of your existence in moments , feeling like spring brigde, feeling like intense sunlight in winter. Those moments explain to myself I am still connected with you in deeper part of existence. And provides me warm sensation of peace of blissfulness.
I am sorry for the mistakes that I did knowingly and unknowingly. Mistake like
you are you are so shining and in attraction I said you that I want you and that also seems ugly to me is't that enslaving the beauty and insulting it. But on the other hand I even knew you can't be enslaved as it's your aura only making me free providing me liberty.
There are so many things to say again an attempt to capture unexplanable thing in the boundary of words.I want to say I love you and together I also don't like that sentence cause it uses " YOU" and using you for you again gives me a feeling of separation. And I have felt in glimpses it's neither you nor me it's just oneness. No separation no divition just unification or just an exitential truth of oneness. Miss you cause there is illusion of separation. Love You cause there is to be unification.
With lots of love. In Loveliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment