Thursday, December 13, 2012

Long Time !!!

Hi Life,

The day I born when I met You , I avoided as I was scared of the attachments resulting in pain. But I waited and at end got convinced that you will be always with me and neglected the end. The end which is bound to happen. I feel like I am standing on the edge of end now..and your memories that I passed on the time still travelling with me. Can you remember the day It begin I had told you, I don't want to attach and you replied in your beauty and convinced me it never ends, Love never ends, Life never ends. I wanted to hold the time more stronger as stronger as my soul could permit, but the sand of time just kept on falling from the grip and I could not do anything except just watching on those fallen sand..which are now crystallized in the form of memory somewhere inside me.
Yes I have many questions to you thousands and millions and they prove me helpless, something like you want to do  but can not and I see it I can not, but my urge was not to touch the sky. I just wanted to touch the life ..just to hold you life. Whenever the morning dew drops  in orange sunlight of winter I remember you and at evening , I feel the separation of life from my soul. I wish it was like before but time does't allow it. Hey my life will I get you again..they say it's a circle , so I am waiting for that point of circle where I will be again near to you. And will pray that the life starts with my life. I am in bardo in small light of thoughts surrounded by vast darkness. I can't complain you for that, cause I don't know what is in your mind. But I still Love you life. You showed me the brightest moment existence can have..You showed me light although it's dark now..although darkness is now painful cause I have experienced light. Yes It's painful like darkness is ready to inhale my soul or more, but I am still Thankful to you cause I am not ignorant now. Even your one  glimpse enlightened my heart.
I know I am still connected with you as there is no way of disconnection. But I Miss You and still greedy to have more glimpses of you, more brighter glimpses like thunders, or extremely desirably greedy like you shower on me like sunlight..brightest and stable for always. Can't you come back again? I know that could be against law of nature ..if we have life ..we do need to face fate of death. But they also say there is also something beyond time. Will you meet me beyond time? I am ready to wait and I am. I don't know which parts in time you liked or not. But can I say Please...I don't know what should I do ..but you can understand it's like a person desiring for life while being on death bed.
I don't see any way..I have tried and each time I get more tired. Now I just want to lay in your arms closing my eyes and feeling the peace of your bliss. I want to say more...much more that is not describable in words. But still from the broken heart from the greedy mind from the concious feeling of oneness I want to tell you again..I know life comes and goes ..and your going can force me in darkness..but not more than that..even in that darkness I say you that I said in your light ..You can go far..I just remain at same point..I can say same ..cause I feel same...that I Love You as I did at beggining so do I do at fate and will continue. Might be cause nature of consciousness is same.

Yours,
Conciousness
gwgw

No comments:

Post a Comment