How to speak the things which are in mind
At the time when there are rules to bind
How to let the thoughts come out
When..you are down that I find
At the moments when you are not fine
How can I say..what is in my mind
At the moments when you are full with joy
How can I say..that I am not fine
The day starts with your first thought
The moment when sun in the east showers shine
The day ends with your thought
The moment when I look up and find no shine
Inbeetween these thoughts the whole day
How can I say your memories are so kind
The moment I find them flying alone
How can I say..it says "sarat everything is fine"
Tell me what will be your reaction
When it reminds..yes in a moment you are mine
Tell me what kind of is this addiction
when in every night in dreams too..it's you that I find
There is a Rainbow far in the sky
Tell me how can I touch it and how can I find
when the thoughts alongwith memories
Making me unable to see... completely blind
It's such a wonderous situation.
how do I say what's hidden behind
I just stop at the moment looking at the vast sky
I can just say in this vastness I am looking a place where there is no mind
Sarat
At the time when there are rules to bind
How to let the thoughts come out
When..you are down that I find
At the moments when you are not fine
How can I say..what is in my mind
At the moments when you are full with joy
How can I say..that I am not fine
The day starts with your first thought
The moment when sun in the east showers shine
The day ends with your thought
The moment when I look up and find no shine
Inbeetween these thoughts the whole day
How can I say your memories are so kind
The moment I find them flying alone
How can I say..it says "sarat everything is fine"
Tell me what will be your reaction
When it reminds..yes in a moment you are mine
Tell me what kind of is this addiction
when in every night in dreams too..it's you that I find
There is a Rainbow far in the sky
Tell me how can I touch it and how can I find
when the thoughts alongwith memories
Making me unable to see... completely blind
It's such a wonderous situation.
how do I say what's hidden behind
I just stop at the moment looking at the vast sky
I can just say in this vastness I am looking a place where there is no mind
Sarat
No comments:
Post a Comment