And when I saw your smile..
A desire to hold you came in my mind..!!
And when I saw colors in your smile..
A Rainbow appeared which is so kind..!!
When the heart was traveling on empty line..
I saw your smile making it so fine..!!
The thoughts still trying to attach and bind..
It's your smile making them free in day and night..!!
How do I describe the beauty of smile..
It's just like a Rainbow standing below sunshine..!!
In the other corner of world when you really smile..
You know.. it really touches the heart here which is so blind..!!
What should I call it ..a flower or a mystery..yes your smile..
It still lights the heart and so much is the shine..!!
Your spectrum from your lips to my eyes are so wide..
It curves space between and makes the souls to bind..!!
Steadily slowly steadily slowly..it's the effect of your smile..
It brings me in new dimension where stars just shine..!!
And in those millions of stars too.. I am not so blind..
Cause I can see the Rainbow shining most even if I am blind..!!
Sarat
A desire to hold you came in my mind..!!
And when I saw colors in your smile..
A Rainbow appeared which is so kind..!!
When the heart was traveling on empty line..
I saw your smile making it so fine..!!
The thoughts still trying to attach and bind..
It's your smile making them free in day and night..!!
How do I describe the beauty of smile..
It's just like a Rainbow standing below sunshine..!!
In the other corner of world when you really smile..
You know.. it really touches the heart here which is so blind..!!
What should I call it ..a flower or a mystery..yes your smile..
It still lights the heart and so much is the shine..!!
Your spectrum from your lips to my eyes are so wide..
It curves space between and makes the souls to bind..!!
Steadily slowly steadily slowly..it's the effect of your smile..
It brings me in new dimension where stars just shine..!!
And in those millions of stars too.. I am not so blind..
Cause I can see the Rainbow shining most even if I am blind..!!
Sarat
No comments:
Post a Comment