There was a small break between two rings love
I saw the time freezed in that time,
Heart beat stoped and breath freezed,
Stillness entered in life and there was exitment a little happines of hope.
I saw the mind focused on one point,
At that time the thoughts got focused at one place,
I was just ready to hear the voice and reply,
Next moment I got other ring with same waiting
I love that silence between 2 rings,
That brings hope to focus on your voice
Oh the time betwen those rings,
It's like the soul is going to meet God.
It's like conciousness going to get mergd with cosmic conciousnes,
Leaving every sphere and aspect of cosmos,
Meeting the unsepared part again,
In joy,peace ,silence and blissfulnes.
The small moment sometimes show us the reality,
Reality that was ever and will be,
A pain of division and a desire of multiplication and merging
Oh that small moment sometimes shows whole cosmos.
No comments:
Post a Comment