Monday, July 22, 2013

Candy Crush Saga Poem - Facebook Game

The blue candy, the green candy..
Sitting in a row near yellow candy..
Jelly is surrounded by the chocolate..
Oh send me extra move before it gets to late..

Pair of three is not working anymore..
Pair of four is invisible at edge or core..
Same level is making me bore..
Request for extra life will now knock someone's door..

That damn recipe sticks at top..
Without sweet there is no chance for it's hop..
That Jelly is wasting my move..
A pair of candy can make it poof..

ohh my candy spreaded everywhere..
It reshuffles when i see no moves anywhere..
ohh candy you are wasting my time..
I wanna make you all mine..

Long way is still left with you..
Lemonade I still remember I struggled with you..
Chocolate mountain does't gives me clue..
I just need a candy which is blue..

Surprised ..I will be if see candy which is white..
Friends please give me some extra life..!!!



For my Candy Crush Saga Friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment